Citations, Impact Factor and Journal ranking
1. Log into Web of Science from your academic institution’s Library webpage.
2. Enter the article title in the Basic Search box. Choose ‘Title’ from the drop-down menu and click the Search button.
3. Times Cited can be found to the right of the results.
4. The Impact Factor and Journal rank in the field can be found by clicking on the Journal name.
5. A pop-up window will appear with the Impact Factor, Rank of the journal in the Category field, and Quartile of the Journal in the Category.